Almond Oil For Skin Care
Almond oil is stuffed with cell reinforcements, high in vitamins E, A, D and B, contains protein, basic minerals and sound fats also. It is additionally rich in oleic and linoleic acids, There are two different kinds of almond oil – sweet almond oil and bitter almond essential oil. The oil used for therapeutic purpose is sweet almond oil, also sometimes called as pure almond oil, which is highly refined. Being noncomedogenic, it’s non greasy lubricant, medium-light with quick absorption rate so works well on the face and even on sensitive skin.
For Flawless Skin
When gently rubbed into the skin, it gets fully absorbed, making it suitable for after bath application. To enhance absorption, warm the oil to body temperature before application.
Cleanse the skin.
Moisturize naturally deep into skin.
Prevent dry, flaky and irritated skin.
Treat chapped lips and body rashes.
How to use almond Oilfor improving your skin health and enhancing its glow.
- Take 1/4 fully ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon each of honey and pure almond oil.
2. Puree the avocado and combine all the ingredients together to form a uniform paste.
3. Apply the concoction on face and other skin areas, as desired. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water and pat dry.
To Remove Dark Circles & Tan
Apply the oil every night before going to bed. You will see a noticeable difference in about two weeks. you can get rid of puffiness formed under eyes caused by either being too tired or working for long hours.
How to use Almond Oil To Remove Dark Circles
1. Simply apply one or two drops of organic almond oil over the dark circles or areas of puffiness and very gently massage or pat it, using tips of your fingers, before going to bed.
2. Leave it overnight and allow the oil to work while you sleep. This way oil will get enough time to sink into the skin deeply. Wash off the area with cold water next morning.
3. For Best results apply almond oil regularly until the dark circles under the eyes disappear.
4. Mix well organic / sweet almond oil and organic / raw honey in equal parts. Apply this mixture gently under your eyes and other affected areas. Make it sure not to rub it, as the skin under your eyes can stretch easily. You can also apply it to reduce puffiness under your eyes.